support@ivb7.com

CDTECH Innovations Pvt Ltd #95, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai - 600008

Follow us

Forum

Equipment for medical  

Tom_gerd
(@tom_gerd)
November 10, 2017 1:40 pm  

Hello, I'm Dr Tom from Los Angeles. I'm the chief doctor in my hospital. I need some help regarding which equipment could be acquired to connect to our medical softwares and equipment to maintain a 24 hours surveillance from anywhere.

ReplyQuote
Muthukumar
(@muthukumar)
Trusted Member
November 10, 2017 2:03 pm  

Thank you for visiting our website Dr Tom. My name is Muthukumar and I am one of the admin. Regarding your inquiry, we have the state of the art mini live encoder which can be integrated into any medical equipment, including scanning equipment, patients monitor etc.  You can monitor patients in real time, schedule, respond to emergencies and host of other things to make your work easier using our ivb7 medical suite equipment. The live video or data can viewed on any platform (android, ios or Windows). All you need to do is just open the app and view from anywhere. You can however give us a call at +91-9789-9789-81 to get further information.

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Tom_gerd
(@tom_gerd)
November 13, 2017 11:32 pm  

I am very much enjoying the ivb7 medical suite equipment. Thank you. I will recommend your products. 

ReplyQuote
ivb7_designer
(@ivb7_designer)
November 14, 2017 12:27 pm  
Posted by: Tom_gerd

I am very much enjoying the ivb7 medical suite equipment. Thank you. I will recommend your products. 

Glad to hear that!

ReplyQuote
Share:
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Working

Please Login or Register