CDTECH Innovations Pvt Ltd #95, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai - 600008

Follow us

Forum

LiveBox  

Page 1 / 4 Next

Kumar1
(@kumar1)
November 9, 2017 1:55 pm  

I saw the demo of the Livebox, and  I was impressed, however I want an indepth info of how it works and the configuration.

ReplyQuote
Henry
(@henry)
November 9, 2017 7:30 pm  

Livebox is a new technology that is used to broadcast live 4k or HD video through its powerful cloud based streaming content delivery network.

It offers multiple streaming network of media with host of facilities for various businesses. It is compatible with the latest hardware and software globally which makes it advantageous to users.

Check  https://livebox.co.in/ for more info

ReplyQuote
Vaibhav34
(@vaibhav34)
November 9, 2017 8:48 pm  

Henry, you seem to know more about Livebox, I only saw it on Youtube. I am a musician, I play in a live band and I would love to stream our band playing live. I have read more on it in the products section, however I need to know if the server can sustain a high quality streaming at a low bandwidths.

ReplyQuote
Henry
(@henry)
November 9, 2017 10:56 pm  

Yes Vaibhav34, it can sustain high quality streaming at any bandwidth. 

ReplyQuote
Henry
(@henry)
November 10, 2017 2:31 am  

Livebox can broadcast across all platforms simultaneously without affecting each other. The full description of what Livebox can do can be found

here. 

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Karl4
(@karl4)
November 10, 2017 11:04 am  

What kind of encoding software does Livebox works with.. and BTW henry are you one of the engineers that manufactured it. 

ReplyQuote
Henry
(@henry)
November 10, 2017 11:58 am  

Livebox works with virtually all software encoder which includes vMix, Wirecast, XSplit, Open Broadcaster Software etc. And karl4 I'm not an engineer.. Lol. I bought the product here, that's why I have extensive knowledge about it. 

ReplyQuote
Muthukumar
(@muthukumar)
Trusted Member
November 10, 2017 2:21 pm  

Thank you Henry for your replies so far. ivb7 Livebox is the most cost-effective streaming video server you will ever come across. You can create multiple 24/7 live channels and stream directly to all social platforms simultaneously without any hinge. And you will get it a lower cost. Contact us for further details at +91-9189-9789-81.

Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
Henry
(@henry)
November 10, 2017 10:49 pm  

Ur welcome @muthukumar.

ReplyQuote
Muthukumar
(@muthukumar)
Trusted Member
November 10, 2017 11:00 pm  
Posted by: Abhay

I have an upcoming charity event next week, and I need to do a live broadcast on my channel. I stumbled on this page as I was surfing the Internet for the best hardware for this. I am impressed by what I've read about Livebox. I want to know if Livebox could be used to broadcast across all platforms including freesat. 

Yes Abhay, ivb7 can broadcast across all platforms including freesat. 

ReplyQuote
ivb7_designer
(@ivb7_designer)
November 14, 2017 12:34 pm  
Posted by: Abhay

I have an upcoming charity event next week, and I need to do a live broadcast on my channel. I stumbled on this page as I was surfing the Internet for the best hardware for this. I am impressed by what I've read about Livebox. I want to know if Livebox could be used to broadcast across all platforms including freesat. 

Just give a call to +91-9789-9789-81 and we can guide you on setting up your complete media workflow.

ReplyQuote
ivb7_designer
(@ivb7_designer)
November 14, 2017 12:35 pm  
Posted by: Kumar1

I saw the demo of the Livebox, and  I was impressed, however I want an indepth info of how it works and the configuration.

Please call +91-9789-9789-55

ReplyQuote
Peter
(@peter)
November 15, 2017 1:26 am  

I want to live stream an event over a long distance but I'd like to to that without using a server. How do I do that? 

ReplyQuote
Rajeesh
(@rajeesh)
November 15, 2017 2:12 am  

Is it possible to distribute transcoded content to my IPTV subscribers. 

ReplyQuote
Muthukumar
(@muthukumar)
Trusted Member
November 15, 2017 2:42 am  
Posted by: Peter

I want to live stream an event over a long distance but I'd like to to that without using a server. How do I do that? 

It is possible to do that using ivb7 encoder. You place the encoder on the on-premise Livebox and enable port forwarding on your DMZ or router and you can start transmitting your event from your own hub. You can also place a call to us for support.

Thanks 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 4 Next
Share:
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Working

Please Login or Register