Thank you for building your Live Streaming platform with Livebox
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at http://livebox.co.in and/or using the LIVEBOX prduct, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CDTECH Innovations Private Limited’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CDTECH Innovations Private Limited’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CDTECH Innovations Private Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Account Termination : In the event of misuse of our products or services, the user’s Livebox resource shall be taken down and all access to the resources shall be blocked. There shall be absolutely no refunds.
- NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ALLOWED Do not use the LIVEBOX server to stream illegal content or use it for any purpose that goes against the law.
- The materials and products listed on CDTECH Innovations Private Limited’s websites are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. CDTECH Innovations Private Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CDTECH Innovations Private Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website, the listed products or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- STRICTLY NO REFUNDS : CDTECH Innovations Private Limited does not provide any money back guarantees of refunds for purchased goods and/or services. Once payment is received, resources shall be allocated on your behalf and the access to those resources according to the terms of this site shall be provided to you for the duration of the lease.
- NO MISUSE – Misuse of the products and services provided to you by CDTECH Innovations Private Limited is strictly prohibited and severe action shall be taken if any complaint is received in the event of misuse of any of the allocated resources. Your resources shall be completely taken down and services shall not be rendered in any form in an event when a complaint is received.
- DATA – CDTECH Innovations Private Limited shall not be responsible for customer’s data. It is the user’s responsibility to backup and restore their own data using the in-built backup and restore options within Livebox.
- SECURITY – Livebox comes with in-built security mechanisms which can be turned on/off by the user. CDTECH Innovations Private Limited does not take responsibility to secure a customer’s server on their behalf unless it is agreed upon by a separate custom written agreement.
- You are responsible for your use of the products and services provided by CDTECH Innovations Private Limited. Any user uploaded content to each individual user’s own allocated hardware resource is the user’s responsibility. CDTECH Innovations Private Limited or it’s partners or affiliates do not take any responsibility for the content posted or shared using the resources provided to you.
In no event shall CDTECH Innovations Private Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CDTECH Innovations Private Limited’s website, even if CDTECH Innovations Private Limited or a CDTECH Innovations Private Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CDTECH Innovations Private Limited’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CDTECH Innovations Private Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CDTECH Innovations Private Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CDTECH Innovations Private Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CDTECH Innovations Private Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CDTECH Innovations Private Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
CDTECH Innovations Private Limited may revise these terms of service for its website, the website and the product at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.